As we ease into fall, it's important to nourish our bodies with wholesome foods. This smoothie is easy to make and packed with nutrients to promote proper digestion and boost your energy levels through the season of autumn.
Apples and oats both contain healthy fiber to keep your gut happy, and raw honey gives this drink just the right amount of sweetness while providing powerful antioxidants. Warming spices cinnamon and ginger are excellent aids in supporting healthy sugar metabolism and digestive function. Organic psyllium adds that crucial daily dose of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 apple, sliced and diced
- ½ cup oats
- 1 tbsp Organic India's Whole Husk Psyllium
- 1 tsp ground ginger or 2 Organic India's Ginger capsules (contents poured out)
- 4 Organic India's Cinnamon capsules (contents poured out)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 banana
- Add all ingredients into to your blender.
- Add ice if you prefer your smoothie chilled – either before or after blending – your choice!
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!